We are home!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

James and I just got home. Feeling very happy but very tired - James appears to not like to be put down!!
Thanks so much for all your lovely words of congratulations - I was able to read them in hospital, I just didnt have the energy to respond at the time!
As soon as I find a free day to write my epic birth story I will do!

Hope everyone is well and more babies are on their way! :cheer: :cheer:

James sends gurgles and kisses to you all. As soon as my photobucket starts working again I will post more pics.

Big thanks to Jo for being a fab text buddy! Cheers for keeping in touch mate. :hug: :hug: :hug:
xxxx

massive congrats again hon!!!!! hugs to you and james and can't wait to hear your birth story :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations again and welcome home both of you xxxxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

a massive Congratulations to you babe

so pleased for you. Bet your tired!!

my LO is just over a month now and still does not like being put down. Your arm muscles will be great!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome home, isnt this when the reality of being a mummy really sinks in..... :cheer: I love those first few days of getting to know each other.

Enjoy your own bed tonight, nothing quite like home. :hug:

Welcome home, isnt this when the reality of being a mummy really sinks in..... :cheer: I love those first few days of getting to know each other.

Enjoy your own bed tonight, nothing quite like home. :hug:

YAY! glad you're home hunni. Ok, now whats your secret of looking that glam after giving birth?! If I look even half as nice then I'll be happy :D hope you're getting lots of rest and enjoying getting to know your little James

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back