camerons birthday and im not happy!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
I cant believe where the time has gone! its gone sooooo quickl

He was dead chuffed this mornig to wake up and find presents on his bed.. so far hes got

a watch.. he was wowed with this, he said me a big boy now! bless him
clothes and lots of them
and a new bike and helmet..

My boy is growing up so fast :cry:

im planning on taking him to the wacky today so he has a great day!

Happy Birthday Cameron!!
Enjoy your 4th birthday xx

Omg.. hes just told me im a big boy now so no more dummies for me mummy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

bet it doesnt last! :rotfl:

:cheer: Happy birthday big boy Cameron! :cheer: :hug:

Have a great day and I hope it lasts with the dummies! :pray: :hug:

Thanks girls.. well im not to happy cos the wacky round here is CLOSED DUE TO REFURBISHMENT nothing in the paper or anything and doesnt say when it will reopen, so again hes dissapointed, so i took him down cleethorpes and he fed the seaguls :rotfl: he really enjoyed then asked if he could go to nursery and take cake, so everyone can sing happy birthday to him.. so thats it, im now on my own with bailey, my boys birthday and he preferes to be at nursery rather than with me.. why does he hate me so much! :cry: its made me upset and im only going to spend an hour with him after nursery before my mum picks him up to go away! :cry:

sunshinestars said:
Thanks girls.. well im not to happy cos the wacky round here is CLOSED DUE TO REFURBISHMENT nothing in the paper or anything and doesnt say when it will reopen,

Hi excuse me for asking, I was just wondering what you meant by a wacky? Is it like a fun fair type thing? :?

he preferes to be at nursery rather than with me.. why does he hate me so much! :cry: its made me upset and im only going to spend an hour with him after nursery before my mum picks him up to go away! :cry:

Ohh that's sad for you :( But if he's sociable, just think that that's really good and means he's well-adjusted, developing properly etc :)

You will just have to cuddle him to death for the hour that you have him :) Or will they let you wander down to the nursery and watch/join in?

He doesnt hate you, he is secure in the knowledge that you love him thats all - if he was insecure he would be very clingy but the fact that hes not means he is very secure and confident of his mummy's love and that you'll always be there when he gets home.

So you must be doing something right! :hug: :hug:

katyk said:
sunshinestars said:
Thanks girls.. well im not to happy cos the wacky round here is CLOSED DUE TO REFURBISHMENT nothing in the paper or anything and doesnt say when it will reopen,

Hi excuse me for asking, I was just wondering what you meant by a wacky? Is it like a fun fair type thing? :?

yes its a big adventure play room, he loves it there..i will have to take him when he comes home..

He doesnt hate you, he is secure in the knowledge that you love him thats all - if he was insecure he would be very clingy but the fact that hes not means he is very secure and confident of his mummy's love and that you'll always be there when he gets home.

So you must be doing something right!

when its put like that then i have to agree.. but still it upset me, i feel better now as ive tidied all his room and put some more presents under his duvet lol so he can have a little treasure hunt when he comes hme, should be fun for him, least he will remember mummy when he leaves in omg 3 hours time.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back