He's just found his...

Full of hope!

Reaction score
... tail! :shock: He's only 7 months old and everytime his nappy comes off he grabs it :oops: Is this normal for a baby this young?! I'm worried it might be itchy or sore :?

Oliver's liked his for a while :lol: he's not too bad but he likes to have a good tug now and then when he's in the bath or has his nappy off - they're just learning about their bodies and that some places feel different to touch than others, I wouldn't worry about it if he doesn't seem in pain/no major redness or rash etc. I did read somewhere that they do it to help loosen the foreskin too so that it will eventually become retractable, but I don't know how much truth is in that.

caden found his at about 4 months.he has a regular tug :rotfl: i think its natural for boys lol i mean as men theyre often found with their hands down their trousers :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jake only realised he has one the other day but to be honest he isnt too bothered about it (unlike his daddy :roll: ), hope that normal too :think:

Luke found his this week. He makes me cringe. :shock:

leland found his a while ago too , and its worse when they stick there hands down there nappy when mummy doesnt realise its dirty :oops: :puke:

James found his a while ago. Has a real tug and it looks sore when he does it but doesn't seem to bother him. Makes his daddy cringe though!

Thanks for your replies! I'm glad it's normal :lol:

This morning when I took his nappy off the first thing he did was grab it and have a good tug :lol: I'm off to get him weighed this afternoon, i'll be so :oops: if he starts playing with it in the clinic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back