here we possibly go again

lizard4930

Reaction score
hey girlies not been on for a bit. been a real busy mum. i remember as though it was last week i was trying to get preggers. all in all it took me a year to get the big positive and now i have a beautiful wee girl jenifer, she'll be 2 in january. Anyhoos i got married in oct and from then we decided to try again, without the hassle of testing nearly every week we thought we want one but we're not gonna stress ourselves and hope it just happens if and when it happens.

I was due my period on the 27th . which has been missed. Every little thing i had with my 1st pregnancy symptom wise i have got again. this might sound funny coz everyone else laughs at it but i grew a jet black hair on each nipple when i was pregnant last and then it fell out once i had jenifer. well its back also with major heartburn, period like cramps (didnt get that last time) major tiredness, and im quite nausious in the morning although not physically sick. took a test yesterday but neg.

could i be testing too early. do u's think i could be preggers.

thanx

You could well be, give it a few days and re-test. Good luck :hug:

Fingers crossed you get your BFP hun xx

hey all,
well still no AF. looking good so far. Im now 6 days late. Still holding off testing again though. ill give testing another try on monday.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back