Here we go again

Sparkle24

Reaction score
Well the witch has left now and that means one thing bring on day 16 lol
And that happens to be my wedding night lol

Its kind of a buggar really as i am sleeping over my parents the night before so i cant get a go in then. I half joked saying why doesnt he come pick me up and we would go somewhere for a quicky lol

But we also agreed not to have sex between now and the wedding night arrrrgh why couldnt i be a little bit off and ov on day 17/18

Please please can i be pregnant this month. all the stuff i bought is just sat there doing nothing

Good luck hun have a wonderful wedding day and fx you might just catch it and get a the best wedding present ever fx for you xx

Good luck, and have a wonderful wedding day regardless, you can always catch the egg next month and bd to your hearts content - well it will be your honeymoon time!! Are you going anywhere nice? xxx

Only going away from the weekend because of our animals. but we plan to do another trip later on the year.

I hope this is my month, if i see another person getting a bfp without even trying i am going to scream arrrr lol

Good luck and lots of dust! Have a great wedding, and honeymoon weekend.

Have an amazing wedding and what a good bfp story you could have if you fell onyour wedding night!

I hope you have a perfect wedding day! Fingers crossed you get lovely weather!

Make sure you take some time just the two of you, even if you have to sneak off for it. It was advice given to us, and we are really glad we did. It goes so quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back