Here I am :-)

I can't believe my eyes! I'm so happy for you hun :hug: lots of :dust: for a sticky!! Congrats x x

Awww that's wonderful news after TTC for so long - you must be on cloud 9 right now! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy - enjoy every minute of it! xx

Huge congratulations, welcome to Tri 1 xxx

Still not sunk in yet lol.
I'm so scared someone takes this bubble from me :-(

I have the doctors tomorrow morning, any clue on what they will do? Last time I done this was 8 yrs ago lol x

They don't do much these days I don't think, maybe take your blood pressure! I wasn't given a urine sample or blood test, midwife does them I think now. So you will be given a appointment with the midwife for a few weeks time I expect, could be wrong though x

Wow well done ema........... fab news xxxxxx

Still not sunk in yet lol.
I'm so scared someone takes this bubble from me :-(

I have the doctors tomorrow morning, any clue on what they will do? Last time I done this was 8 yrs ago lol x

Congrats Ema, know how you are feeling... My OH and I have been trying for 2 years so was a complete shock when I got the positive result. :)

KatieJane is right... The doctor doesn't do any tests... that is all done with the midwife.... Our appointment with her was booked for 10 weeks in....

Our doctor just made sure I was on folic acid and reduce alcohol and caffiene levels.... Got a book that is very interesting read also...

But not very exciting...

Really glad you have got your BFP at last! :dance: WELL DONE & Congratulations!

Confirmed baby blob today (BB on my FB) lol
I have the midwife in beginning of April and I've to get an early scan at 8 weeks due to all the problems I've had etc.

I'm so thankful for all u ladies on here.
Just goes to show, this can happen for anyone. I never thought it would be me due to one ovary, low count etc, but it has.
Keep trying ladies, your time will come :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back