We have our mustard seed!

Congratulations Mustard, so pleased for you hun. I bet your dh is over the moon, good luck to both xxx

Congrats mustard! Those lines are pretty much as dark as each other! :dance:

We don't want to see you back either! :shakehead:

Happy and healthy 9 month to you xx

Lol, but I do want to see you in tri 1 soon!

Yay!!!

Congratulations Hun! :yay::pompom::yay:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a super sticky bean!

Did you have Clomid this month or am I confusing you with someone else?

xx

No not me. We were expecting trouble conceiving as hubby was diagnosed with low sperm count (and other sperm problems) but we conceived second cycle of trying without any interventions at all. So the doctors don't know everything.

Great news mustard!!!!
Ace!!!! Soooo happy for you!!!!
I'm gonna get a feb babies roll call going on here so we know who's due at same as us (all being well, I hope I get that far this time).
Will u be a feb or march baby?? X

I think I'll be due on the 27th Feb. Fx crossed with both have healthy sticky beans and will be able to keep each other company for the next 9 months.

Thank you so much all of you. Finally got my laptop fixed and came back on to all these lovely messages, I feel quite tearful (is that pregnancy hormones already??)

Last edited:
Woooooooohoooooooooooo!!! Congratulations!!! Wonderful news xxx

Huge congrats mustard, wishing you a healthy n happy pregnancy xx

Oh Wow!! Those lines are so strong!! How fab u found out on fathers day, I'm so pleased for you congratulations and very well done xxx

I know I've already said it once but...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I'm over the moon for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy (and morning sickness free) 9 months.
xxx

:pompom::pompom:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back