Here i am - my last 2ww...

LouiseB

Reaction score
...what a sucky place to be.

When i started out ttc i thought i was so smart, had every box ticked and was sure it was just a matter of time.

It kills me that i actually delayed ttc because i wanted a summer baby - delayed it by 5 fricking month :shock:

Now i'm where i thought i'd never be.

Not only am i on the last cycle to be in on the village baby bunch, but i don't have a hope in hell of getting pregnant.

I know i tried the DIY intracervical insemination, but it's not really going to work i don't think.

Did you know a single follicle that the egg pops out is 18mm long like a grape?
Did you know that in IVF they make me grow about 15 of them all at once?
Did you know that they suck the eggs out by stabbing through your vaginal wall?

I'm going to end up having IVF :( I'm going to miss the baby bunch and have IVF :cry:

No more ttc. Just stupid IVF.

I just felt like a whinge really :(

Poor me :violin:

(i always wanted to use that violin emote :good:)

I don't know what to say but want to give you a big hug :hug:

aww sorry louise! its awful but you could never have know when you delayed that this was going to happen.

At least you have found out a few months down the line rather than a few years.

I don't know alot about IVF but my BIL and SIL have been through it 3 times, she said it is fairly tough on your body but dosnt regret doing it at all!

Really hope you get your BFP this month, how crazy would it be to get ur BFP and say "we are pregnant and didnt even have sex???"

I know it probably sounds like utter crap and probably won't make you feel better at all, but I really believe everything happens for a reason. I had an utterly sh1t year last year and I never thought things would get better (not TTC related - just other life crap) but low and behold, I'm out the other side and I'm doing alright.
What I'm trying to say is, it will all be OK. It might not happen over night (for any of us), it might take time, it might be bloody hard (prob inevitable) but it WILL happen for you Louise. Nobody can want something so much and not get it.
I really hope everything works out for you and hey, you're not out til AF gets you this month yet; the turkey baster might be a daddy ;-)
:hugs::thumbup::clover:
xxx

Pass the ben and jerrys and the extra big spoon. We'll do it together.

I feel just the same and have the same frustrations and fears. At least you havent had to wait as long as we have! i know ...... that doesnt help at all does it!

Tell you what, margaritas all round, i'm buying:merry:

Hope you're ok hun. Always here for a rant. Hope the turkey baster works.xxxx

ah louise i totally understand. my doctor mentioned ivf to me last time i saw her and it is a shock to the system when like you say, u thought you had it all covered.

at least you know exactly what is going on, more than anyone else you know what's wrong and what can be done about it. i'm sure you will get your bfp one day - certain of it xxx

So sorry you feel so shit :hug:
I don't want you to give up hope - you genuinely never know what's going to happen. I know you'll get your bfp by hook, crook or baster. We're all here for you xxxx

At least you havent had to wait as long as we have!

Aww, StarFish needs a violin too :violin:

It feels good to have a whinge and you ladies know how to say all the right things - group hug!

grouphugg.gif

Last edited:
Know what you mean about thinking you had it all sussed out before you started, and here's me 11 months down the line banging my head against a brick wall (and why do I have to work with a bloody pregnant woman who is in and out of my office ALL day long?).
Hand me a Margherita...

Aww hope you're ok Louise!

I wish you all the luck in the world for testing, I really hope you get a miracle BFP!

You have done really well for getting so many answers at such an early stage and it is good that you have the ball rolling with IVF if you need it.

:hugs: :pray:

xx

Aw thanks maybe :)

I'm alright - I just feel like I'm awaiting bad news. My other BFNs were grrr :dohh: moments but this next one will cut me pretty deep, the helplessless of being told that life isn't going to turn out like a normal persons *sigh*

Not much more of a better chance of conception with IVF either... Wouldn't be so bad if it was a decent chance of it working lol

It's more like a guaranteed mc...

You don't know it's going to be a guaranteed mc! It could be the start of a miracle :)

Thanks Binzy :)

I feel so up and down, one minute i'm whinging and the next i'm being all optimisitc and the next minute i'm whinging again.

I do declare i must be on the verge of a nervous breakdown :looped:

Last edited:
Totally agree with Binzy there. And didn't we also have a v recent bfp on here from someone who was literally about to start ivf? You're not out of this race hun - keep the positivity and faith xxxxx

Oh crappy, i remember seeing that post - Beanster was it? - but i was in a rush and i think i forget to comment :roll:

Must find it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back