Here I am 2nd Trimester and still sick :(

AbbyJ

Reaction score
I'm gettimng fed up witht his nausea, when will it end!! I'm starting to think it never will :x

Awww...how horrible! Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.

xx

Im still being sick to but not nearly as bad.

Thanks. I thought when i got to 14wks it would stop but no such luck..maybe by 16 wks I'll feel normal again!

i will sick till the day after i gace birth to my older son so im not holding my breath for mine to go haha.. Hope urs gets a bit better soon x

Oh no Lou you're still sick at 22wks? That's awful. I'm not actually being sick anymore but that's prob cos I'm still on phenergan 3 times a day. The constant nausea is rotten though :-(

i think its just my way being pregnant... some ppl not sick at all others somtimes some all the time, Every1 so different. x

This is my 5th and by far the worst. I had no symptoms at all for my first 2, but the sickness has got worse with each one since. It is weird though isn't it, why some and not others? The plus side is it's sposed to be a sign of a healthy pregnancy, not sure if that just an old wives tale though!

i tell myself that all the time to make me feel better..haha

Really thats mad its god worse eh i kind of thought cause my body been through it b4 might have coped with it better lol silly me.

Were ur first two boys or girls maybe u more ill with a certain sex??? (so ppl say)

No one of each! I think it's cos I was young with the first 2 and now I'm old (36) lol! My poor old bod can't take the strain anymore! If my first had been this bad she'd be an only child I think!

haha oh well that theory out the window i thought i was ill cause having another boy. its all worth it in the end :)

Thanks :) I should stop whinging really, there's obviously lots who have it worser than me, I'm just a wuss!

It is horrible isn't it...I'm just over 15wks and I still vomit on occasion, and when I'm not, I have that awful nausea feeling and that sickly taste in my mouth.

This is my 2nd and with my 1st I had really bad sickness for the 1st tri & was hospitalised, but after that I was grand & seriously blooming. Now 14yrs later I now know why I put off having anymore...I'm a wuss lol

Hope you feel better soon x

Last edited:
Hi Abby. Im still sick too, been sick from pretty much day one, been in & out of hospital so many times for drip feeds & IV fluids that Im suprised shes still ok! Get well soon x

Oh you poor things, compared to you i haven't had it that bad. At the beginning I was throwing up everything I ate but could keep down water thank god, that's why they gave me the anti nausea meds, not that they really work. Until about 2 weeks ago my mouth was constantly filling up with saliva so I had to keep spitting, in a way that was worse than the vomiting because it's so embarassing, I had to carry a tissue everywhere with me, and my saliva tasted vile so if i swallowed I vomited straight away, was really really horrible. I still get it occasionally but thankfully not like it was, I have got a horrible taste in my mouth all the time though and I feel sick and queasy constantly and everything I eat seems to leave a horrible aftertaste. I can't drink tea or eat anything sweet..even though I'm starting to get a bump the rest of me is thinner than before!

AbbyJ - I get that horrible aftertaste after I eat also and I've also went off sweet things!! I thought it was just me being a hypochondriac!! Here's to "things can only get better" lol

Haha, yeah if only it was all in our heads! It has to get better soon, I think I started to feel better at 16wks last time so hopefully only couple more wks to go! Hope you feel better soon too :)

lol!!! My Boss claims its all in my head as she had no sickness when she was pregnant & I havent lost much weight! Honest to God, She hasnt seen me for 10 weeks of course my belly is bigger! Think she thinks I go into hosp for fun!!!x

To be honest I didn't really believe in morning sickness either.until i got it!! I'd love to know where the name comes from though, I've never known anyone who only had it in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back