Here again...

Oh Lisey i'm gutted for you, esp with your mc history and because this pregnancy was an ivf one ,

Hang in there , keep talkibg and sharing , as it's really inportant to you and continuing to move forward hun xx

I'm so very sorry for your loss and it really saddened me to read your post. I felt like not going on after losing Annabel because before falling pregnant with Annabel I misscarried my pregnancy before her so the feeling of fear and pain to go through all of it again was terrible. But you do and I think although everyone is different we as women don't stop till we achieve. I think mentally and physically we are stronger than you think and although it seems impossible to believe or think now, you will get that chance to carry again which will result in a healthy baby. I'm sorry there's not much more I can say to make it easier but I do feel your even pain, anger and upset and mother to mother I'm sure you'll stay strong and keep going. Keep faith xx

Ps I recommend a holiday. It did me a world of good to leave me troubles and thoughts behind and have some time to be peaceful x

Thanks jjmum, I will keep talking as you say, I am a bit more open about it all this time but its so hard to speak about at times as I just want to cry everytime xx
Emapot, thanks for your lovely message too, actually made me feel tearful (in a nice way). I feel we will ttc again at some point as I don't think its fair on my OH not to but I am terrified. So sorry for your losses too, it really does take the joy of pregnancy away as its just filled with fear and worry. Its funny you should say about a holiday, we booked one today, it will be nice to have something to look forward to and some quality time together xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back