Help

flower29

Reaction score
I need a little help ladies

Af was due around the 2nd Aug but was late by 4 days, not a big shocker as since mc 18months ago cycle slightly erratic.
however this month have felt really off. sick to my stomach at paculiar times in the day. sleepy sleepy sleepy. and when af did arrive it was unusually light and only lasted short of two days. ( am 3 days, with a 4th day of a little spotting)
today have had a little spotting and still sick to my stomach, and feel very dizzy.

Have just done a test but negative. am so so so so so confused... does anyone have any advice for a nutcase who hasn't a clue as to whats going on with her body.

xxx

Hey hun! Afraid i don't have any advice for you, but just wanted to give you some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: and say i sort of know how you feel, i'm now five days late with BFN and have no idea what is going on with me either lol!

I hope someone can come and give you some help soon!

thanks honey

Its so confusing when you think you might be yet being told you are not.

Big hugs to you too

Hi Flower,

I'm the same this month, due 2nd Aug & nothing has come. There must be somethng in the water if it's affecting us all!

I've been feeling off today but I did a test on Thursday (3 or 4 days late) and BFN

Crazy

Leave it a few days and do another test but keep an eye out for OV as well. Keep us posted

Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back