help :(

paradysso

Reaction score
Harriet had a terrible sleeping pattern and was up all night and deep asleep all day so HV suggested bottle feeding mid morning and afternoon feed to keep her awake ( she used to go into such a deep sleep on boob)

well her sleeping is better now so was thinking i wanted to go back to 100% boob... so today i tried and not succeded. she just screams and doesnt want to latch on. i tried expressing and nothing came out :?

how can i sort this?i fewlt awful she wudnt feed off me and gave in and gave her bottle :wall: im just about to give her, her night feed which is normally boob but worried shes going to act the same :(

lisa&alex what are those tablets u take? where did u get them ?

any one know what i should do? i actually cried when she would feed from me today. and im miffed as to why there was no milk

Hey hon,

Do you mean Fenugreek? Or could you try Mother's Milk Tea (available from health food shops)?

Sorry to hear about your problems with Harriet latching on, that sounds really tough. I've no advice but I am thinking of you.

Valentine Xxx

hey thanks for reply, well she even refused to latch on for her normal nightly feeds :( so just ended in me blubbing and get frustrated.

ive tried fenugreek, shes taking a pescription one im sure? thinking to ask my dr for it.

shes just been on boob for a while, maybe an hour? i fell asleep so dunno :rotfl:

fingers crossed she does it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back