*baby been sick* please reply

caz2008

Reaction score
hi im getting abit worried over past few days whenever isaac has his milk he is sick alot after it fires out of his mouth hes bottle fed and has in total anything from 100 - 150mls and it doesnt matter how much hes had he still does it.. i fed him this morning and he had 60 mls so sat him up to wind him i was rubbing his back then he was sick all on me of corse lol... but then i gave him more of his milk and after that layed him dow did his nappy and he was sick again...hes throwing back about - 1 - 2 oz in total hes on cow and gate

my daughter was never a sicky baby and my son has only just started doing this over last week?? he also has facial ecema but it comes out more while he has his feed could it be a allergy or something please reply its getting me worried now :?

is he ill? if not it sounds like reflux, go to see your gp for baby gavisgon x

no he is not ill..i cant get in at doctors today.. maybe i should ring health visitors..
everyday theres something new to make me worry lol

sound's exactly like my LO when she was younger. She was never a sicky baby until about 3 months old and then she would just puke everywhere, and so much as well. Take him to the docs and don't let them fob you off like they did with me. Because she wasn't loosing weight they weren't interested. The only reason she didn't lose weight was becasue I spent most of my days feeding her :roll:

James was a real sicky baby. I would have to feed him with towels covering the WHOLE bed because he'd throw up everywhere and usually the whole 6oz. It wasnt fun. I tried giving him an oz a time and winding him in between each oz. Also Id not lay him down after a feed so gravity helped keep the milk down and it seemed to work. I didnt handle him too much either. Hope the sick stops soon :hug:

Ollies quite a sicky baby and covered me earlier today but hes gaining lots of weight. Didnt your LO have a cold recently? Could be clearing out all the phlyem?

Hope everything is ok.. babies are such a worry!!

Claire x

yeah he had a cold but seems fine noe..maybe there is some gatar left ill see if theres any wen hes next sick lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back