Help?

kennnnaaaaa

Reaction score
Sooo I’ll admit i was stupid and let my boyfriend finish in me on the last day of my period. Im 2 days late and I’m trying not to freak out just yet. I have been peeing more frequently and i have period cramps but only on my left side and they don’t feel like my normal cramps... just more like a twinge sensation on the right side of my ovary. Idk really how to describe it... should i go get a test or should i wait a few days to see if AF will
show up?

If it was last day off ur period ur not pregnant.
Ur period may be late due to stress. Take a test may relax u abit and help bring on period though if u want

There is a possibility that you could be pregnant but I don't know your cycles. Sperm can survive up to 5 days in the fallopian tubes. If you have long 7 day periods, BD'ed on the 7th day, and you ovulate 4 days later then there is a chance. But like I said, I don't know your cycles so I don't know. It might just also be a delayed ovulation which could explain the tardiness of your AF.x

There is a possibility that you could be pregnant but I don't know your cycles. Sperm can survive up to 5 days in the fallopian tubes. If you have long 7 day periods, BD'ed on the 7th day, and you ovulate 4 days later then there is a chance. But like I said, I don't know your cycles so I don't know. It might just also be a delayed ovulation which could explain the tardiness of your AF.x
My last few cycles have started 3 or 4 days early so me being late is a little weird but i guess i will just wait it out and see

If you want to put your mind at rest take a pregnancy test to see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back