No symptoms. First cycle following mc in aug

What do you all reck?
Xxxx

Af due today...... no sign of her.
Cervix is high, hard and closed.
No symptoms. First cycle following mc in aug

What do you all reck?
Xxxx

I'd test, mine was the same. I miscarried end of September, we had been trying for 15 months and I just said to my husband well never be so lucky.

Monday was AF day, I decided I wasn't going to wait and did one on Wednesday as that would of been my 12 weeks with previous, my cervix was closed and very hard (suppose to be soft) and I had not really anything just a few crazy dreams and twinge pains. Then I tested and got my BFP (3 tests lol).

Fx for you x

Last edited:
Ive done a few early tests and all bfn. Only ever had a pasitive after af was due. Thinking of testing sunday. Will be 2days late then
Not sure if cycle would go back to norm straight away?!? Xxx

Ive done a few early tests and all bfn. Only ever had a pasitive after af was due. Thinking of testing sunday. Will be 2days late then
Not sure if cycle would go back to norm straight away?!? Xxx

Apparently they do lol, didnt even have a period and only lost light when I lost. I have been told you are very fertile after a miscarriage but yep we have been trying for 15 months and then I get two in a row so fx it sticks.

If thats how it works for you then I'd do that, I only tested because I have very long cycles (I was 38 days when I tested so never know when af is really). X

Last edited:
Ill see how the goes tomorrow and will test sunday if still no sign xxxx

Bfn just now. Not even a hint :(
Guess im going to have messed up cycles again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member