Help!

Babylicious

Reaction score
I've got a lot of cm at the moment and I've just noticed a little blood :cry:

try not to worry hun it can be normal :hug:

Hello,

For the past 3 weeks ive had lots of discharge as well as spotting and inbetween that I had 2 days were i was bleeding heavily (well i filled half a sanitary towle in one day) and it carried on for two days. This happened to me again the following week. Obiously i was in quite a state thinking id lost my baby and went to EPU for a scan and the baby was absolutly fine.

I know you must be worried but hope this reassures you a little. You need to remember that everyone is different. When i read that when you start bleeding it means the start of a miscarrage i took it literally but with the experiences ive just had it goes to show that it isnt always the case.

Tiggy xxx

If you need reassurance im sure they'll see you in hospital hun.. meanwhile try not to panic, im sure its ok.. xx :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel but do remember that it IS common and if you are worried about it, see your Dr or go to the EPU and request a re-assurance scan. They are very nice. :)

Think so it was really nothing, less than a fingernail (size wise) - nothing else tho

Hiya, i know its hard not to worry but im sure it will be ok..

how are you today!

:hug:
ive had it since day 1 of me knowing im pregnant, so i wouldnt worry. especially as you dont have pains with it aswell :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back