Help!!!

HappyH

Reaction score
Okay so here goes.

I have had a weird period and wondering if i may be pregnant. I have been googling what i have just had period wise and it is all coming back with implantation bleeding, however i am not sure. So here goes.

My periods are like clockwork, every 28 days and on for like 4 days, heavy for 1st 2 and light for remainder.

I was due on Thursday past 25th of July, and in morning when I wiped after being to the loo i had a spot of light pink blood. So i put my towel on thinking i had came on and no baby. The towel did not have a single drop on it when i changed and same with second one. The one I put on over night was clear too. All day Friday there was nothing.

Saturday morning my period had came (or so i thought) quite heavy, clotty almost and really strong cramp. This lasted till early sunday afternoon and then nothing. A bit on the loo roll now and again and Monday there was nothing.

I have not had any brown blood as I have seen in previous posts about IB. I am not having any bouts of nausea. I have been pretty exhausted since last week though can barely get out my bed, and want too sleep all the time. No sore breasts apart from last fortnight, but i thought that was due too my periods coming.

Any advice would be great

Thanks

ps i have a 10 year old daughter so it was sooo long ago since i was last pregnant.

Quite possible, after my second I got pregnant and the one day I looked and there was some blood out a towel on but nothing happened so a day later took a test and found out I was lol

Did you have any other symptoms then apart from the 1 day period?

No, my symptoms don't ever kick in till a few weeks after I find out then I get every flaming symptom, some ppl don't get any so never worry if you don't feel a single thing ok. My mates wife is over 5 months gone and apart from being late and having scan to confirm healthy baby she said she wouldn't even know she was expecting.

Wow she is lucky lol,

With my 1st child I lost a stone in 1st 5 months as I could not eat a single thing! However I dont remember feeling anything until i was about 6 weeks into my pregnancy.

I bought a test so i will soon find out. I am a bit scared it showing a BFN as i feel I am ready to be a mum again.

will let you know.

xx

It was a BNN! Oh well maybe my body is changing??? who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back