Help!!

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
Does anyone know what this is?

I know it looks like a scratch but its not rough at all ... It looks like a rash?

Could it be the start of something?

In a right panic because Aaron had no immune system right now and the chicken pic could kill him :cry:

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

I can't see it that well but it looks like 1 of those friction burn marks? If you're worried how easy would it be to get an appt to settle your worries?

Not all scratches at rough tweety. Try and relax and maybe give the HV's a call. Would they pop out to see you? Or if it would make you relax more then call the docs.

Why don't you get Aaron the chickenpox vaccination?xx

Checked with hubby. It definitely wasn't there last night and the area has been covered with a vest, baby grow (no buttons down the front) and a sleeping bag.

Think ill ring the gp as I won't settle.

Yesterday's events have shaken me so much ... My face is still puffy from crying

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Well in light of recent events then I wouldn't blame you for calling docs. Try and relax though. Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you. XxxX

I still think it looks a bit like a friction burn mark but given your recent circumstances I'm loathe to say anything pet. xxx

It looks like a scratch but as you said not there before he went to bed, can you go to your doctors as an emergency appointment, at mine you just turn up but have to be there when doors open but as you haven't got an appointment you have to sit there and wait. Try not to worry (easier said than done I know) but understand your concerned. Xx

Actually thinking about it as he has not got good immune system at the moment I would call them so they can see you straight away or at least put you in room away from other sick patience, sorry if I sound OTT but might be best. Xx

Glad you have an appointment hun, you wouldn't settle otherwise!

xxxxxxx

Looks like a scratch to me, but better to be on the safe side! Hope docs goes well xxx

Don't be sorry! A lot of us would have worried without the added strain of what you've been going through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back