Help!!!

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
So I'm back to work full time and Lucy is now 8 and a half months old . Some people prob think I'm lucky but she has been waking at 4 am and that's her up for the day!!! I'm shattered!! She sleeps from 1930 so very lucky but is it normal to sleep for this time ? If it is I can accept that but am I doing something wrong . She has 3 7oz bottles in a day and lots of food. When she wakes at 4 she has another 7oz bottle. I've tried giving her a dummy but that doesn't settle her. Any advise would be great. Xx

Maybe she just doesnt need as much sleep. Or is she sleeping a lot when you are at work. Caitlin goes to bed by 9 . She not ready earlier and is awake for the day at 6.30 wkes once for a quick feed in the middle of the night. Has about 2 hours of naps total in day. One morning one afternoon. She just doesnt seem to need much sleep

Try giving her some porridge before her last bottle I tried it last night with my son as he wakes up about 6-7 times and barely settles and used to have 4-5 bottles between 7pm - 7am so I barely got any sleep.

Gave him some supper, gave him a bottle he drank 100mls he isn't a big drinker but he fell asleep and was out for most of the night he woke up guggled but went back by himself and I had the whole night to myself. I even went to bed early for the first time in ages x

gosh I'm not sure, maybe try later to bed? at this age I don;t think day time sleep would affect night sleep that much?

Our LO used to wake between 5 and 7 am around that age, have the clock changes affected her too?

i had this with amelia she woke at 4 for a feed and even when she didnt need a feed was waking at 4 i just kept putting dummy in and coming out and i stood on landing for an hour at a time doing it and just did it until she stopped waking took about a week for her to stop waking most nighsa but about 2-3 weeks for her to stop completely

Thanks ladies we have kept her awake a little later tonight so will see how that goes. Think the porridge may also be the way ahead!! Rbryan we started to try that last night but she got so anxious and was sick every where , she has always woken at 0400ish but normally bottle then back to sleep, maybe does coincide with the clocks going back, the girls at work think I should be happy that she sleeps as long as she does!! But gets tiring when working full time too and would try anything just for an extra hour lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back