Night Time Getting Worse and Worse!!!

bethanyann

Reaction score
Eva slept through the night (10pm - 9am) with out a feed or waking etc from 2months - 4.5months, then at 4.5months we put her to bed at 7pm and she started waking at 5am for a feed then back to sleep, whih i didn't mind at all. But the last month, her sleeping has just got worse and worse, last night she woke 5 times. I just don't know what to do. I don't pick her up at all the first few times, just pat her back but that can take her up to 40 mins to go to sleep. By the 3rd or 4th time she wakes I just bring her in with us. For a week or so she would sleep through once in our bed, but now she is waking and crying even when in with us. She has 7oz HIPP Goodnight milk before bed, she is on three big meals a day and snacks and has two 7ox bottles on top of the 7oz Goodnight milk. So I know when she wakes at 1am for example, she's not hungry. I just don't know why she has suddenly started waking, or what to do about it :-/ I just want to cry, especially as my husband is now away for a month so i'm doing it on my own :-( xx

oo no im so sorry. i know how u feel as my lo has only just started to sleep through 5 nights ago!! the only thing i could think of is teething?! like you said shes prob not hungry (i use hipp night milk too and it fills them right up!) hope the other ladies can think of something!

maybe teething? growth spurt? ive heard there can be a sleep regression around 6 months, my LO went through something similar a couple of weeks ago but is back to normal now, could be that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back