Help with picking up pram

Hi I have the pioneer and my sister has the wayfarer. The pioneer chasis is different and has bigger wheels and has proven to b better than my sister's wayfarer over bumps. For major off roading neither are terribly suitable. They are fine for pavements, footpaths and uneven ground like a field but not great on tree roots. The storage underneath is fab. Pram is easy to use and not too heavy. I do love mine and my lg is so comfy in it. We now have another stroller for when grandparents take her round the woods (joie lite something) and I like that too. I'd say it completely depends how much off roading u will b doing and what u mean by that :)
I have used mine on loads of different surfaces and it's just tree roots which have been an issue. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I will probably walk more on pavement but sometimes I need to go to walking area that are muddy.
The deal the I found there is 250 £ different between wayfarer And pioneer.
For this reason I get motivated to buy wayfarer.
Have you any idea about mini city jogger , one of my friend strongly recommend me to buy that.

Hi my friend has the city jogger and it's fab on all terrain, not as good when baby is tiny but does lay flat and will most certainly last until your lo is walking and doesn't need a buggy. The storage bit isn't as big, think that's the only downsides.

Thanks, I will probably walk more on pavement but sometimes I need to go to walking area that are muddy.
The deal the I found there is 250 £ different between wayfarer And pioneer.
For this reason I get motivated to buy wayfarer.
Have you any idea about mini city jogger , one of my friend strongly recommend me to buy that.

Have you looked around on the prices? There was 'only' £100 difference when I bought my pioneer. I believe it's much better than the wayfairer chassis. I've heard so many people have problems with the wheels on the wayfairer and having to get them replaced.

I personally love my pioneer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back