anyone using a silver cross 3d pram/pushchair?

sarah0202

Reaction score
Hiya just wondered if anyone can help i have got my silver cross 3d travel system out of the loft but i had washed it all before it went up there now i am struggling to put it together again i'm stuck on the pram liner i'm not sure if i am missing something any help would be great thanks x

we have a silver cross, which bit you stuck on? (took me ages to work ours out!) not sure which type it is, bought about a yr and a half ago...black one, with lie down pram bit and then toddler seat and also car seat goes on...will try and help :)

its the white pram liner i have put the matress back in it but i'm not sure how the plastic side supports go back in then how it all zips up??

Have a look on their website there are video's showing how its all done on most of the ranges.

I always struggled with that bit :)
They do fit but its a snug fit. I dont have mine now but I thing the straight sides go near the zip, and the wider part goes at the head end. Hope you understand that :lol:

i can't see how it zips up unless i am missing a piece of material that goes on the bottom to zip it all up? i've tried looking on the websites and you tube but nothing comes up! i think i am going to have to have a look in a shop at one to see.

The liner should consist of 4 pieces, 2 plastic inserts to keep the shape, the mattress and the liner. Both bits of the zip are on the liner. Hope this helps. x

others have been much more helpful than me lol! I don' think ours has a zip (and how awful I never took liner out to wash, but we only used it for 5 months then lent to a friend and I let her do all the washing!!)

The liner should consist of 4 pieces, 2 plastic inserts to keep the shape, the mattress and the liner. Both bits of the zip are on the liner. Hope this helps. x

i've got 4 pieces just for the life of me can't zip any parts together perhaps i'm being a doughnut! :) gonna try again later i need to see a pic of the underside of the liner and see if i can work it out good job i never went on krypton factor lol

i've done it :dance::dance: took a bit of fiddling swearing under my breath but i got there :) thankyou so much for all your help ladies :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back