decorating the nursery, where to buy things?

mudgey

Reaction score
We've got pretty much everything we need sorted for bubba (I think!) but at the moment its all sat around in boxes and squashed into cupboards! The plan is to get rid of our spare bed this weekend so we can start getting the nursery ready but I havent really thought what I want to do in there yet :?

We're team green so has to be neutral and I quite like the stickaround stickers that you can get so it can be easily changed, I was thinking of maybe just a border and some of the stickers but I cant seem to find any I really like! Does anyone know of good places to get things like that? And how have you all done your nurseries? You might give me some inspiration :D

I dont want to spend too much either as Im sure bubba wont really care what the room looks like and we have more important things to pay for!

Thanks everyone :)

Im team green and will be painting the nursery lemon yellow and green. Ive bought a border from these http://www.nursery-rooms.co.uk/ and had great service from them. They sell a variety of borders and I think they do the stickarounds. Im then decorating the walls with two canvases and some framed humphreys corner pictures

done ours out in neutral colours, got all the stuff from Babies R us - not the cheapest though

XXX

Hi ya,

We are team Green too, we got our stuff from MotherCare, its the Please look after me bear range, its gorgeous and lovely colours x

Hi ya,

We are team Green too, we got our stuff from MotherCare, its the Please look after me bear range, its gorgeous and lovely colours x

valleygirl24 said:
Im team green and will be painting the nursery lemon yellow and green. Ive bought a border from these http://www.nursery-rooms.co.uk/ and had great service from them. They sell a variety of borders and I think they do the stickarounds. Im then decorating the walls with two canvases and some framed humphreys corner pictures

Yeh us too just got some winnie the pooh removable stickers x

we got our stuff from next - the animaltastic range - bright colours so can mix with lemons, greens etc. Not too badly priced either.

Have a look through Argos hun, we got our border and lightshade form there, winnie the pooh and so reasonable!

We're just going neutral with a hint of aqua here and there, but nothing with characters as such - except for maybe one or two framed pictures on the walls. OH and I are both children's illustrators so cute animals just make us think of work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back