Help with nature related boy names

Netty13

Reaction score
We just found out we are having a boy!

as usual, we have loads of girl names (thought it was a girl tbh) but only 2 boy names!
Our daughter is Willow and our surname is odd... Covey-Hendry, so it needs to fit with that!

we’d like to continue with the nature themed names as we love the outdoors and the two I have already are River and Forrest.
Any ideas welcome however - I also like Ralph lol!

I really like River. Not such a fan of Forrest as it reminds me too much of Forrest Gump (just my opinion).

Rowan is a nice nature name for a boy (named after a tree). And I like Orion too.

I really like River. Not such a fan of Forrest as it reminds me too much of Forrest Gump (just my opinion).

Rowan is a nice nature name for a boy (named after a tree). And I like Orion too.
Thank you!!
My cousin just had a baby and called it river so looks like that one is out of the window!

I know what you mean about Forrest lol!

My other new favourite is Ocean! Partner is not so sure however! Ha!
Rowan is quite nice too!

Thank you!!
My cousin just had a baby and called it river so looks like that one is out of the window!

I know what you mean about Forrest lol!

My other new favourite is Ocean! Partner is not so sure however! Ha!
Rowan is quite nice too!

My little girls best friend is called ocean it’s lovely.

I think Rowan is a great suggestion I had a little google as I was stumped and came across this article https://www.babycenter.com/0_baby-names-inspired-by-nature_10305329.bc

I think a biblical name could also fit very nicely with the nature theme like Noah for example x

Rowan is one of my absolute favorite names in the world. I would be using it myself if I could but it doesn't work with our last name and we live in a french area so people around here would absolutely butcher it when they try to say it lol.

I actually really like the name Forrest! Willow and Forrest sound really nice together.

Here's a few other nature boy names:
- Jasper
- Heath
- Canyon
- Everest
- Orion

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics