What Nappies for 18mth old +

SarahH

Reaction score
What nappies do you use for night time on your little ones.

Arianna is always soaked come morning and I can't seem to get a decent nappy.

I had to switch to pampers because of stephen waking up soaked as well. But I did have to cut his intake of liquids down as well as he was having a bit too much.

What are you using now sarah?

I am on Pampers just now and they are not too bad, but tried huggies and some own brands.

Do you get night time nappies - I do see them Dry Nights but they are for older kids - smallest I seem to find is age 5.

Huggies did night time nappies in the states and they were great, but cant seem to see them here.

Arianna doesnt drink too much but she sleeps for a long time. She no longer naps through the day (through her choice not mine :roll: ) so she goes down at 7pm and that is her until 8.30-9am..... and even if I do wake her up earlier or leave her til later to go down she is still soaking!

Joe uses pampers baby dry 4+. He dry 9 times out of 10 with these.

I use pampers on Gabs and she does drink a lot and sleeps from 7pm until about 8-8.30pm and there are never any leaks; very heavy nappy but no leaks :D

Aimee and Nathan in Pampers baby dry 4 and we never have any leaks. We did by a box of Huggies last month cos it was on offer and every single day they both woke up soaked. I even had to change Aimee's bed one day she was that wet.

No I dont use the night time ones Sarah just the ordinary ones, why not check her nappy size? maybe she needs a size up possibly?

Ellis just has tesco or boots own, they are full to brim but never leak.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back