Help with cheap ovulation tests result ... Please

Lotty14

Reaction score
Hello, I brought some cheap ovulation tests from online.
I am due to ovulate Monday / Tuesday next week but felt like I was ovulating so took a test and a faint line is there, does that happen on the run up to ovulating or does that mean I am ovulating today? Please see pic attached.
Any help be great thank you xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 26
Faint lines can be there throughout the cycle. The test is negative, the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line for it to be positive x

It looks like you're gearing up to ovulate, BD for good measure.

I'd keep trying them and keep bd-ing in case; I kept getting lines like that and didn't think I'd ever see a positive (some people don't as you need to test at the right time) but the other day I got a can't deny it positive. I couldn't believe it. (Can't share a pic on here as it doesn't seem to work uploading them from my phone :( )

Thanks ladies.
That's great Donna.
I had ovulating symptons too but should be ovulating today and done a test and no line at all :-/.... Strange.
Maybe I ovulated a few days before and when I got the line was at the end of it all. Not sure xx

I start testing twice a day when I see this result. Normally mine stay white when there;s nothing happening.

These are my results for fri-sat-sun. tests before friday were all blank so I threw them out.
33mvqf8.jpg

I tested yesterday morning and got a faint line. But my testing addiction told me to test again in the afternoon and I'm glad I did. I tested late last night again and got the same as in the afternoon.

This morning was another faint line so think its over. Got 1 more test at home so will use that up later.

Last edited:
If you have your LH surge (Positive OPK) you are not ovulating yet. The rush in this hormone is what causes the egg to pop out. Could happen anywhere between 12-48 hours after your LH Surge

When did you test? As FMU is not very reliable for OPK's

Last edited:
Believe it or not but this is my first round with OPK lol. Been doing a lot of reserch because I thought I had a positive until yesterday afternoon and that threw me off completely :p

Last edited:
Thanks Valentina92 I tested on Saturday and had a faint line but not due to ovulate until tomorrow/ Wednesday but I tested this morning and there is no line. So I'm confused and think maybe I ovulated sooner and when I tested it was after ovulating because surely I should have a clearer line now but have nothing.
Maybe just wait and see and test tomorrow morning? This is my first proper cycle since off the pill so maybe it's all a bit over the place at the moment? Xx

Hi Valentina92, tested yesterday and this morning and a faint line ����NI reckon I might've ovulated sooner? Because had slight pains of ovulation? Suppose time will tell. How's yours? Xx

If you have more i'd keep testing once a day just in case it's late.

My last one was a blank so I guess it was over. Looking back I had some sort of one sided cramp on Sunday evening so I think I OV'd then.
DTD friday evening and sunday morning so we have a good chance I think. Been noticing some changes in my CM too, but not too sure what to think of that yet.
AF was schedueled on the 29th but my ov came late too, so I have no idea when or where I should test. Got a few early tests at home though so will try on mid next week.
x

Last edited:
That's good my fingers are crossed for you. Maybe I just haven't ovulated
This month - I hope I have. Done another test this morning and the faintest line ever. So because I haven't ovulated (or don't know when) God knows when I'm due on now.... Think I'm going to hold out until 5th Aug to do a pregnancy test of AF doesn't arrive. X

Maybe you just missed it and you ovulated earlier than you started testing. When was it you said you felt suspected ovulation pains? Could have been then.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!
xx

I thought I had ovulation pains Saturday and we dtd Saturday, Monday and yesterday so if I did ovulate Saturday I have a chance this month but if I didn't I guess I just have to wait and see next month maybe start opk earlier next month.
Have you got any children? I have a 2 year old son and if we do fall this month it will be same month as I fell with my
Son so could have same birthday hehe xx

No we dont have children yet. I'm 24 and he's 31. Just bought a house together and decided to ditch The Pill. (Btw: Now i've been off the pill since end of feb. I'm never going back, I feel so much better without it)
Been using OPK's since this cycle and I found they do give me some reassurance on when I ov, as the app I use told me my fertile window was scheduelled a week earlier than I actually did.
My previous cycles have been gradually increasing in duration. 30 days - 35 days and 38 days so I've got enough pregnancy tests to last me a life time now lol. Kept thinking I was late

Ok it would be nice to have their birthdays around the same day, 1 party in stead of 2 lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back