Feeling really silly...

Emma79

Reaction score
There was me trying not to get excited about late AF (and failing miserably) but I think I need to face up to the fact now that she's not gonna show and that I probably didn't ov last month.

Just wondered if anyone had ever experienced an anovulatory cycle and if so, did you go back to normal the following month?

Any replies/ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Emma

Hi
I've just had my second anov cycle in 3 months of charting!
I only know I didn't ov because I did the charting of my temps but I seem to have a period anyway.
Sorry I'm not much help, but i'm also very confused!

Have you been ill or stressed or anything? And sometimes worrying about it makes it stay away even longer.

:hug:

Hi, thanks for replying.

Why do our bodies have to be so complex?? Am forever telling my DH that men have it so much easier but he just laughs!

I suppose looking back over the last few weeks, I probably have been pretty stressed over the whole thing which I know doesn't help at all. On top of that, the baby I lost last year would have been due yesterday so obviously that's been playing on my mind too. I think I just need to chill out and relax about the whole TTC issue, and hopefully things will settle down.

Thanks again hun, here's hoping we both get back to oving this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back