Hello Ladies - How are we all doing?

jenna said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

DH said it and its just caught on. When i 1st started living with him he came out the bath room holding one and said 'What the hells this?' so i told him and he said 'its horrid' so i said 'try wearin one!!' so he did :rotfl: he lasted 10mins and said 'F**k this its like having a mattress in ya pants' :rotfl: :rotfl:

Guys! they dont know the half of it! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats cheered me right up!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Men do have it so easy - they don't have cycles or periods or the menapause to look forward too they stay fertile until their ancient and when conception happens they don't have to carry the baby or give birth to it.... Or feed It with big swollen soar breast! They only have to shave their faces to be socially acceptable and they don't realy even have to do that if they like a beard whereas women have to shave anywear hair grows. Teashirts and jeans can be worn anywhere by them and be classed as dressy, god even gave them a devise to make peeing easier !!!! They just have no idea!!!

God that was a tetchy rant wasn't it !! :rotfl:
Af must be on her way :rotfl: :rotfl:

.............. Yeah and they don't get PMS either!!!!!!

Kimberly said:
quote]
God the waiting must be a nightmare, the days always drag when your waiting :wall: :wall: :wall: But it will all seem worth it when you/we see the BFP!!!! - what symptoms have you been getting?
Bex :D

I've had nausea, constipation, creamy cm, increased sense of smell (only a couple of days last week), and cramping. A lot of the same symptoms I was having when I was pregnant. I'm trying really hard not to read to much into it as I know your body does funny stuff after a miscarriage. The cramping seems worse today, so maybe that means she is on her way.[/quote]

Sorry to hear about your MC :hug: :hug: I know from other girls on here that your body can mess you about a bit in the cycles after but i've also heard from the girls on hear that you can get a BFP in the first cycle after too so don't get to disheartened.

Symptoms sound good :pray: - its just the dreaded waiting game now but at least your nearing the end of your 2WW!! :pray: :pray: hope you get a BFP this weekend - You'll have to come back on here and let us know!!!

:pray: :pray: :pray:

freepie said:
I am totally being given the run around with my cycle!! Had a 5 day period... and then 3 days after that got light spotting... got cramping all the time & sore breasts.... dont know if i am coming or going!!!! :(

Waiting for your body to get back into its natural rhythem can be really frustrating :wall: :wall:

Hope it settles down for you soon.

Try and track them so you can see when it starts to settle.

Hope you don't have to wait long for your BFP! :pray:

Little miss pink said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats cheered me right up!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Men do have it so easy - they don't have cycles or periods or the menapause to look forward too they stay fertile until their ancient and when conception happens they don't have to carry the baby or give birth to it.... Or feed It with big swollen soar breast! They only have to shave their faces to be socially acceptable and they don't realy even have to do that if they like a beard whereas women have to shave anywear hair grows. Teashirts and jeans can be worn anywhere by them and be classed as dressy, god even gave them a devise to make peeing easier !!!! They just have no idea!!!

God that was a tetchy rant wasn't it !! :rotfl:
Af must be on her way :rotfl: :rotfl:

.............. Yeah and they don't get PMS either!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

love it.

Hello Eveyone :wave: :wave:

Hope you all had a great Bank Holiday Weekend - Is there any news I've missed? Any BFP's over the weekend. Any exciting symptoms spotted?

Well I'm sat all alone at work bored :bored: and NO AF didn't bother to arrive over the weekend so its CD51 for me! :wall:

Luv

Hello Everyone :wave:

Well I'm signing off for the weekend :pray: praying AF will turn up sometime this weekend. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Is anyone testing over the weekend?? Hate it when i cannot keep up-to-date (no computer at home).

Hope you all have a fabby weekend and that we get lots of BFP's!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back