Help!! What are you eating?

It's the same with my OH lol. I am a fussy eater anyway so add on hypermensis and it's a disaster. I don't have a phobia of being sick but I always cry when I am sick, don't know why xx

I uses to have a phobia of being sick. Amazing how fast I don't care about that right now! I'm struggling with the bad aftertaste everything has too.

Tonight I shall be trying beans on toast...... I'll let you know how that goes lol

I feel so sorry for you girls I really do.

I'm lucky in that when I feel sick, it's because I need to eat and once I've had something I feel better.

XX

Beans and toast went well so far. :) I've just realised I'm nearly out of my pills. I will try and get more tomorrow :).

That reminds me, I need to get more too xx

My new obsession is Carr's Water Biscuits with butter! I seem to be having them every evening as soon as I get in from work with a banana milkshake made with the Nesquik powder!

Yes I've been eating them too. Trouble is once I've eaten something I'm tending to go off it for a while after. Except strawberry laces......

Trouble is once I've eaten something I'm tending to go off it for a while after. Except strawberry laces......

Yes, me too. My cravings are different every day, and change throughout the day. Sometimes nothing is appealing. I tend to feel sick just before I eat, especially in the mornings.

To the person who mentioned orange juice - yes! And oranges. Something about them being refreshing. I'm also craving vegetables with my meals for the same reason.

I've had some salt cravings - crisps and salty meat (which I haven't eaten for 15 years).

Basically, if i want it, i have to have it. I'm finding myself making multiple trips to the shop per day!

I've been struggling with veggies, but I'm craving all sorts of fruit. I'm usually more of a savoury person, but I've definitely been craving more sweet stuff, but thank goodness it's been healthy sweet things. I'm usually a very healthy eater, but the one savoury thing I've been craving is pizza, something I usually only eat 1-2 times a month. Luckily I found these lovely little folded street pizzas at Waitrose, only 211 calories and are delicious dipped in pizza sauce. It's been my dinner most nights. I can't eat proper size meals anymore, especially in the evening. I tend to be very hungry and eat throughout the day, but by 6pm I'm having a small dinner and then ready for bed by 9pm.

I tend to have the same meals for a week or two and then it changes again. I need to find a way of getting more protein back in my diet though. I usually eat a high protein diet but my body has been craving more carbs and I can't seem to eat meat on it's own. It has to be in a sandwich or in something. I might try meatballs today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back