Help!! What are you eating?

lisey

Reaction score
I am suffering with terrible nausea and sickness. I am on meds but still have 24 hour nausea and am still sick at times too.
I have to eat or I feel worse but don't fancy anything!
Is there anything any of your ladies have found has given some relief? xx

Hiya I find yoghurts help me, also rice, and fruit. I feel sick 24/7 but find when I eat it stops me feeling sick for that period. Try eating little and often. I find dry foods are better for me. Smells are my worst atm anything strong smelling I just can't stand xx

Stalking... I'm able to eat a few sweets. I had very salty chips hop chips last night I had a rustlers microwave hotdog for lunch but I find I can eat best when I'm lay down as that is when the nausea is less. I start by having very very tiny bites then work my way up.

I'm struggling as well with drinks. I'm finding it very hard to find a drink that doesn't make me nauseous.

Edit to add. I found a fruit salad nt too bad either

Last edited:
I only don't feel sick whilst I am eating. As soon as its finished, I feel sick again!! x

Cheese and tomato sandwiches were the only thing I could really enjoy plus buttered toast. Appetite soon came back though!

all I'm fancying at the moment is junk food :(

I'm having a bit of a thing for pasta at the moment. Ooh and the other day I had a real hankering for cheesey doritos. Mostly I just want food!

XX

I have a problem with stopping eating at the min #pig

Pure apple juice really cold I love drinking atm also Pepsi max. Lisey that is totally me so long as I'm eating I'm fine how many weeks are you? Xx

Just over 8 weeks. The thing is, I will eat something, love it but then never want to look at it again!! Xx

My nausea only started this week and I'm already tired of crackers. I'll have them with some cheese for variety, but I'm tired of them & don't really fancy anything sweet, so no jam on them. I've started snacking on pretzels too, having a couple about every 20-30 mins to keep my stomach calm and drinking cold lemon sparkling water. My nausea gets worse when I get hungry, so have to snack. I'm going to try to add veggies and a dip this week for variety. I've also been eating more carbs, which is an adjustment for me. I tend to eat more protein and fat than carbs. I've gone to the honey cheerios for breakfast and always have a snack by my bed to eat as soon as I wake.

Today I have mostly been eating......
Ice pops and raspberry ripple ice cream.
That's all I can stomach. Going to try crackers and butter later that sounds nice. Jacobs square cracker things.

Really struggling today I've had about 50ml of drink and 3 bites of food. :(

I've just realised that I've been drinking a lot of orange juice in the last couple of weeks.

Just got back from a carvery. It was lush!! I ate the majority of what was on my plate (which was a lot to be fair) but couldn't quite finish it. I've been unable to finish a fair few of my meals lately as I feel very full and bloated very quickly.

XX

I've been eating lemons this weekend. A wedge here and there. I'm really craving some pickles, but proper American pickles. I've been tempted to go into Subway and ask if I can buy a cup full of pickles. I like that more vinegary than sweet. Just saw a post of how pickles juice is now available in a can in the US, and I would so kill for some right now.

Managed to eat mash and pie casing after my anti sickness pill.

Oh gosh no. Carrots and celery aren't really what you go for when you feel sick 24/7. Like the midwives say, I just eat what I can manage. I do manage some fruit but can't do veg really xx

oh i keep craving pasta lasagne and everything!!

i go from feeling so sick to starving!! then back to feeling sick, just made my lunch and picked at it and its gone straight in the bin, i find im drinking a lot more also.

feeling very nauseous today xx

It's hard isn't it leigh. I had lasagne last night, had to have some gaviscon though xx

It's hard isn't it leigh. I had lasagne last night, had to have some gaviscon though xx

its driving the other half mad!!

i complain im starving and hes like what do you want i just say i dont know haha

i find i can eat crisps okay but i have to be feeling the hunger, cant eat when im feeling sickly i have a phobia of being sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back