NOT eating for two....

SuziQ

Reaction score
Is anyone else permenanatly hungry.... or is it just me. 8)
I didn't have any sickness.... but I am still getting the nausea feeling, which goes if i eat something... but then I keep eating. The girl next to me at work must think I am a right fat piggie!! :oops:

The first thing my doctor said to me , was Don't Eat for Two whatever you do.!!!

And... only 12 weeks in.. I am :cheer:

x

i dont stop hn am on eating apples at the mo as sweeties wasnt doing me any good at all :D
manda xx

im going to eat all you can bufet at lunch time - Chineese food here i come!!!! Just eaten a banana and still hungry!

I ate bucketloads when I was pregnant, I put on about 4 stone in total. I was back in pre-pregnancy clothes by the time he was 4 months old. I fyou can't eat when you're pregnant, when can you?

(I'm still eating more than I should now but I'm breastfeeding and I walk everywhere so I'm still losing weight, it's fab!)

im also 12 weeks and eating everything in sight....not too worried though as i've yet to put on a single pound LOL :lol:

i've been really hungry with this pregnancy. Not worrying about it too much. Will probably join weightwatchers once babys here.
I put on 4 stone with James but I started off with a perfect BMI.
If I put on 4 stone this time I'll end up obese! :shock:

I know someone who decided to eat for two the moment she became pregnant... she put on so much weight it was just scary.... she wasn't a small lass to start off with, but she became severely obese and developed Gestational Diabetes... her baby wasn't even big either, which is what she original blamed the weight on. Even now, three months later, she looks a right state...she's still quite obese. :roll:

I've got horrible indigestion or something, my upper abdomin is really uncomfortable and I'm even having to sit with my jeans open. Didn't feel like a big lunch so got leek and mushroom soup and cheese and crackers for dessert. But the smell and taste of the soup is like old socks :puke: so that's gone in the bin. Crackers will have to do for now so I guess I'll be snakcking later. Anyone else get indigestion? I think it might be the progesterone pessaries, this happened last month.

I just can't eat, most thngs make me feel ill. I have lost half a stone since I got pregnant...it isn't a bad thing though as I am overweight anyway and midwife said it wont do any harm at all.

im eating for 15 think!
Ive never been a big eater but have always been underweight due to the crohns. Its stirring its ugly head big time now im pregnant so im starving all the time and cant get full! so frustrating lol.

actually yesterday for lunch alone i had a chicken salad roll yoghurt and crisps followed by( i was still starving) mac cheese and chips from the lunch time takeaway! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back