Uncomfortable tummy

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Since yesterday I've had a sore tum. It's very low down, around my public line and it feels really tender. I've had the other pains, you know, like period pains before, but this is different. It feels really heavy and sore, and I've been getting sharpish pains in my lower left hand side occasionally and walking is uncomfortable.

Anyone else suffering/have suffered and can offer any advice on what this is?

I'm 15 weeks today.

Yeah I thought it might be it growing, it seems to have gotten huge. I had a bra fitting in M&S yesterday and the woman couldn't get over how much I was showing, made me feel like a freak. Then I read about people looking big if they have too much fluid and got myself all upset (blaming the hormones!).

if you continue to get the heaviness it's wise to go to your Dr and get it checked out, cos of the problems i've been having i'm quite an expert now on what to look out for (maybe expert is an exageration lol)

Manda x

Hi there,

I feel exactly the same, uncomfortable and heavy - went to see the doc last week and she said it was ligament pains, then saw midwife and she said the same. I don't know, I just don't feel right I though it would have passed after a week or so - it's un-comfy to sit, stand, and sleep ..... starting to feel really really fed up.

Feel daft ringing the midwife again.

V and small bump.

I'm really glad that I am not the only one, I've been feeling daft trying to explain it to my mum/DH as I feel that they will think I am exaggerating. I didn't expect to feel uncomfortable until I was huuuuuuge!

I've been feeling alot of discomfort too the last couple of weeks. I think mine was the baby pushing on my cervix and also my bladder aswell as everything stretching and pulling. Rosieroo if you are worried you are too big have a look at my tummy pic in december babies! It will hopefully put your mind at rest because I literally ballooned overnight and that must've been why I was feeling so uncomfortable :)

Now I am being kicked left right and centre which is a really strange feeling! lol

Hope you are cool

Lou :)

I feel really uncomfortable and pelvis is killing and it's only just the start. GP said it's probably stretching pains and that it may go on for a few weeks as everything settles down to being outside of my pelvis.

Stil isn't always comforting enough when you know though! :roll: Walking is horrible!! I can sympathise with you Rosieroo xxx

Hi - I am feeling exactly the same and actually feel quite relieved its not just me as my sisters keep saying they don't remember feeling like this. Sleeping seems to be the hardest for me as I seem to wake up around 2am (to go to the toilet of course!) and then can't get comfortable enough to get back to sleep for 2-2.5 hours!

My midwife told me the same thing as everyone else's but I still get a bit concerned at times ... being our first baby, I think anything will start me thinking!

Anyway I can definitely sympathise - Loupy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back