Help - Travel Sickness - Updated with safe tablets

Ellied

Reaction score
Hello Girls,

I get bad travel sickness on the train and was wondering if anyone knew of a remedy safe to use in pregnancy.

I already have the travel bands as i used those for morning sickness.

Thanks

:hug:

UPDATE
I went to see my pharmacist and he gave me some Nelson Travel Sickness tablets called Travella. You can get them from Boots usually or a Chemist that also runs an alternative line. They are all natural and bump safe. Hope they work!

hey, i wish i knew of one lol. everytime im in the back seat of a car i feel really sick its weird, if im in front i wont. only started since i got pregnant

When I took kids away on a school trip, one of the support assistants swore by sitting on newspaper!

nah dont think there is one everyone different, just use your blokes lap as the sick bag and blame him :rotfl:

Toxic_Angel said:
hey, i wish i knew of one lol. everytime im in the back seat of a car i feel really sick its weird, if im in front i wont. only started since i got pregnant

Try sitting in the middle of the back seat, soyou can still see out of the front window between the front seats. It always makes me feel better :D :|

sip ginger ale, its the only thing that helps me, or dont travel on trains. i find everything other than walking and driving myself makes me feel sick

I went to see my pharmacist and he gave me some Nelson Travel Sickness tablets called Travella. You can get them from Boots usually or a Chemist that also runs an alternative line. They are all natural and bump safe. Hope they work!

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back