help!! TMI

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
just a bit worried!

ive been getting a lot of discharge throughout pregnancy, but today its loads.Having to wear a thick sanitary towel.
just went to the loo and when i wiped, the tissue was full of it :(

this cant be normal!

Hiya hun I've had this a few times but I think you only need to be concerned if there is any blood or if it looks a funny colour. I would put a clean pad on and check again in a hour - if your still concerned then ring midwife or labour ward.
Oh the joys of pregnancy! Hope everything is ok and it's nothing to worry about x

it is kind of a funny colour (more TMI) its like, green.

thanks for reply :)

I know I'm futher along but seriously been wearing a pad since 30 weeks! Couldn't buy cheap ones either as it would soak through, gross . I would ring midwife if you are worried cos I'm sure its fine, but better if you are reassured! X

I would call the mw to ask what's with that greenish color

I can't see tickers to see how far along you are but it could be some plug coming away x

Does sound like plug if it's green or possibly a uti? I would get checked out just in case x

I was losing plug for a while and it was kinda greeny snotty like stuff, sorry tmi but all was ok. Best to check with mw though xx

Sounds like a bit of plug (from what I've heard!)
If not discharge comes and goes, from what my midwife has said it's normal for things to start 'self cleaning' down there in preparation for labour and delivery.
The past week I've been having so much more, and it's been more watery, just trickles out!

My point is it changes so much and so often but I'd give your MW a call if you want to be sure :)

thanks ladies :)

ill give the MW a ring and see what she says.

xx

How are things now hun? Did you speak to your midwife? X

yeah, they told me to come in! ¬_¬

so i went in, had to take the bus which took about 2 hours!! they did some swabs and stuff, i finally got home about 3am!
i have to call back on wednesday and take anti-biotics (again!).

thanks for your help ladies :)

All ok though? What did they say it was? Xx

they dont know, they thought it was my waters leaking (they asked me to bring the sanitary pad in) but then ruled that out with the urine test.

i have to call back on wednesday for the results of the swabs.

should be ok though :)

xx

Well seeing as they are so relaxed its obv nothing to worry about which is great!! I am curious now though as to what it is lol cms

yeah, should be fine :)

im also curious! i will be sure to let you know what it is/was!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back