Blood?? TMI..

Baby&i

Reaction score
Im really sorry girls totaly TMI, but i went to the loo and had a small poo and a wee and there was a fair ammount of blood on the tissue :oops: :oops: :oops: im thinking its from my bum :oops: but it didnt hurt to poop or anything just normal. Iv been having ALOT of watery discharge like milk .. are these normal things to happen? *goes off and hides* :oops: xx

Might be a pile hun, Ive had this. Was it bright red blood?
Dont worry :hug:

And my discharge has increased too, oh the joys of pregnancy!! :cheer:

:eek: :oops:

Really.. do they not hurt? iv never had that before what is it :oops: :roll:

it may not hurt if its just a small one and the pressure from baby could have popped it but they can very very painful, the chances are it wont get any worse but mention it to your midwife next time and she will be able to tell you the best way of dealing with it :wink:

Yah, happened to me too :roll: I wouldn't worry too much hun x

Baby&i said:
:eek: :oops:

Really.. do they not hurt? iv never had that before what is it :oops: :roll:
Its a varicose vain in your bum hun :( :hug: pretty common in pregnancy! And generally!

Ive had moments where I dont feel it and it bleeds..then other times it blooming kills!!

Get some Preparation H cream hun :hug:

sounds like piles hun, try not to let yourself get constipated as straining for the loo can make them worse. The joys of being pregnant i am just waiting for it to happen to me.

I have suffered from piles on and off for a few years (its a hereditary problem with the women in our family :oops: ). Must admit it has gotten worse over the last few weeks, but not painful, just get some bleeding the odd day, but then I have had horrendous constipation too which certainly hasnt helped!

Piles are just veins in the anus that are always there, they can just get aggravated sometimes and bleed. If they are not painful I wouldnt worry too much, but if the bleeding gets worse I would speak to your local pharmacy and get some cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back