Help required ASAP...

lozzi

Reaction score
..i kno this is in wrong section mods but i needed help asap...

Ive just found bam eatin a crimbo dec.

Its a little parcel thing, basically a polystyrine square COVERED in glitter..

Ive tried gettin it out of her mouth (the missing bit that is) and its gone, so im presuming she has swallowed it...

htere is glitter in her mouth and everywer e :roll:

Is she in any danger? Besides the obvious of having glittery poo :lol:

She seems fine... ive given her a big drink of water...

Its the polystyrine im more concerned about she hasnt had LOADS, but she has defo eaten some of it...

What would you do?

If its just like tiny bits of polystyrene then I would just keep an eye on her. What a little monkey, dont you feed her :wink:

It might not do any harm to phone nhs direct.

I wouldnt worrt to much bout the Glitter, althou if shes swollowed some polostrine (sp) id ring NHS direct for some help - Sorry i know what aint alot of help x x

I would phone NHS direct just to put your mind at ease. I'm sure that she'll be ok though.

Let us know how you get on and how she is :hug:

let us know how she is hun but im sure she will be fine, little minx :lol:

xxxxx

Just to let you know, assuming that NHS direct works in the same way that NHS 24 does in Scotalnd, if your problem isn't on their check list of things they will tell you to go to A and E to get checked out. Don't let this panic you. Not quite the same I know, but my cat ate a string of tinsel yesterday :shock:
The main danger, as far as I know, with polystyrene is that it can be inhaled and stop your child from breathing. From what you've said, this didn't happen so I wouldn't be too stressed. OK, who am I kidding, I'd be having kittens. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: But in my unprofessional opinion I think she will be fine. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back