need advice asap

You've got them well trained then... LOL :D

Don't worry about it just yet - let B get better before you investigate!
Hugs
Emilia xx

it was actually my dad emelia lol he sed from the min i found out oi was pg no smoking in car house or closed in areas

they will have fun wen we drive to france in july he he

libby is on anti biotics, this horrible yellow stuff, asthma can be genetic as my eldest has got it, her dad had it, it starts off with eczma ( think ive spelt that wrong) anyway then when there abit older is when it goes into asthma, hopefully my daughter will grow out of it, as her dad did and her auntie did, :pray: crikey hope our babies get better soon, so we can have a good rest. hope everyone is ok. my OH has took today off work, as im that tired all my muscles are starting to go into spasam!! been to hospital it got that bad i couldn't move!! :cry: im seriously thinking of calling it a day about having anymore babies, as i was ttc, but to be honest i dont think i would cope. had 2 m/c thiis year, think my body is trying to tell me something :think:

awww hun least ur OH has been able to take time off work

maybe stop trying to concieve for 6 months have some family time and try and relax as much as poss!!
are u going away newhere this year?

no not going away, lack of funds, saying that ive never been on a boat or plane so im i dont know what im missing really. poor me. oh well. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back