help plz

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
Braydon has got a cold and is not at all happy he is very snuffly and not eating he has had 4 oz and 1 spoon ful of solids since 9.30 last nite, and is crying and nothing i do helps has neone got ne ideas or should i get an appointment for docs

I bought saline drops and a nasal decongester for Brody when he had a cold.
Also put a folded towel under his matress to raise his head and shoulders a little bit.

ill get that nasal stuff wen i get to tesco and i have already highered his cot mattress thanks
xx

HI

Aww Sarah i cant help cuz Kiara hasnt gotten sick yet.. wanna keep it that way, but i hope B is okay give him big hugz from Kiara and i .
Hope he gets better and eats too.
Love Katrina and Kiara

Hi

I'd keep taking his temperature aswell to make sure he hasn't got a fever. I use the mothercare ear thermometer for Isaac because his temp was low after he was born, because he was small for dates, and it only takes a second to use and really help put my mind at rest when we brought him home.

Hope he gets better soon

Lou :)

hi hun my little one had bad cold, she was full of mucas and didn't feel the need to eat as she felt full. my baby loves water and that helps as they are getting plenty of fluid, if your worried go straight to your health visistor. hope your litle one gets better soon xxxxxx amy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back