poor lil man

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
Braydons tooth looks like it is just about to poke through and he is in so much pain last nite was screaming for ages he has never ever been like that before and i was getting upset which didnt help!!
i use anabasol for his teeth but last nite didnt seem to work that well maybe the pain was to bad for it?? he doesnt like teething rings/toys gets bored of them does neone have ne ideas as i h8 seeing him in so muc =h pain!

What about a bit of calpol that might help? Or my mum swears that she used to rub a bit of brandy on my gums! HV would prob say no way but my Nan did it with her kids too and we're all ok!

I always use Ambasol (sp) i think its better than the gels!

kwain i use it to but at the mo doesnt seem to be helping with the pain

do u think brandy would be ok i did think about it last nite but wasnt sure

Or my mum swears that she used to rub a bit of brandy on my gums! HV would prob say no way but my Nan did it with her kids too and we're all ok!

Or Whiskey! Loads of people have told me this, my mum used to do it for us, plus most remedies, gels etc have alcohol in!

What about clove oil? not sure if you can use it on babies, im trying to find that out. It definately works on adults!!!

Nelsons teething powders - get from Boots. I swear by it!!
Emilia xx

Hi Sarah

I hope Bs feeling Okay now i have no advice but give him big hugs from Kiara and I

calpol or calprofen - helps them sleep.
nelsons teething powders
chilled teethers?

Wouldnt use clove oil calpol will be good idea tho honey

i thought clove oil was for tooth ache? i wouldnt use clove oil as my mum used it once and she had a massive asthma attack

Yeah i've used it and it burns like hell at first - my dad uses it quite a bit as he's got a problem now and again with his nerve in his one tooth (it's not bad or anything not sure what it is) anyway he put it on then without thinking had a wee - well you can imagine the rest lmao - h did it burn his manhood not sure if it went numb i was embarassed enough when my mum told me about it happening lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back