braydon - please help

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
braydon has not been to the toilet for nearly two days (a poopy) does neone have ne ideas on how to get him to go??? as he is in a lot of pain
and his tummy feels quite hard?

hi ya sarah, try giving him orange juice. It mite help, if not take him straight to ur doc.

Hi,

also try 'Infacol'. Jack had wind and hadn't been for a couple of days, we also thought he may have tummy ache so we gave him some and not long after he did a lovely nappy for me.

If that doesn't help, get some medical advice

a bit of warm water with a drop of brown sugar and leave his nappy off or fennel baby drink

lie him on his changing mat and gently push his knees up to his chest...and round and round as if hes cycling!! eases the tummy pain and can make him do a poo! worked with jamie a couple of times.
Also cooled boiled water...or ive given jamie some baby pear juice which has also worked!

Steph x

ok this sounds minging lol but put his legs up like steph said then with a baby wipe over ur finger just gently massage the skin aound his butt hole :oops: this stimulates the muscles and makes them poo had to do it to ethan loads but be careful the first time i did it it came flying out :shock: this is what my mw advised lol

becareful with orange jiuce as it can give them very bad wind. i learnt the hard way! :shock:
Cool boiled water and baby massage might help. My boy went for a week with out pooing when he was 1 week old then he exploded!!

he has now been but when he went he was in absolute agony and the poo was rock hard sorry for tmi and he has got a really sore bottem now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back