Help please?

vickymc69

Reaction score
So as many of you know, i misscarried 9 days ago at 5-6 weeks pregnant. I just done a ic opk and there is an obvious line, would this still be pregnancy hormones or could i be strating to ovulate?

Could be.either cycles after mc are unpredictable.....do.you have any other fertile sign. Have you

i didnt get a pos opk until just over three weeks after my mc......

No really, the mw told me last week to do a pregnancy test a week later to see if my hcg was back to zero. It was at 27 when i misscarried so im guessing it would be back down. Done a ic with hpt and opk, hpt no line, if there is its so faint i cant see it and opk obvious line, so confused

You could be, cycles are weird after mc.

This is the opk test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 7
It's still a negative OPK though hun, test daily until you get your positive xx

yep you have varying amounts of LH in your system throughout your cycle, you can get faint lines one day and nothing sometimes......if it's not positive (equal or darker lines) then I would just keep doing one daily.

Thanks ladies. Never used them before so didnt really know what to do with them x

So i tested again this afyernoon with opk just to see if there would be a darker line, but there was no line?? Does that mean the line i did have yesterday was meaning i have already ovulated and the line is disappearing, or is is possible that its just showing the hormone left over from my mmc?

Theres a few possibilities
You could have caught the beginning of your surge yesterday and now it has passed
You could have caught the end of your surge and now it has passed
You may have just picked up some lutenising hormone but not a surge (LH can be in your system any time of the month but it surges before ovulation)

I think it most likely be the last one hun unless of course, you have other signs to indicate that you are ovulating/fertile for example ewcm, ov pain, increased libido etc. Continue to test daily meantime xx

I did have ov pains this morning, slight twinges but i think its maybe just my body playing games and trying to get back to normal. If nothing happenings this cycle i just hope af its back to normal time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back