opk help please asap

Melly+2

Reaction score
just done an opk test and its come back positive, could this be because ive still not come off of my af or am i ovulating, please help ladies :hug:

mel are u sure its pos ? then 2nd line had to be darker then the first , it doesnt count as postive idf there are just too lines visiable . loads of people make this mistake when using them !

yes the second line is very dark compared to the first one

Very early for a positive OPK so I doubt your ovulating.

Its not likely that its cos AF is still here, as the hormone OPKs measure drops as soon as AF starts.

The only other thing is that its either a false positive, or OPKs can be positive during pregnancy....any chance of it being this?

Goodluck and hope that helps xxx

theyve basically got to be roughly the same colour mel , if u have one lighter then the other i would say the dark line is the control line and the other the lh line .

it say on the box that the control line should be the same coulour or lighter then the positive line and the control line is lighter then the other line, hmmmmm confuzzled :think: :lol:

Try a hpt you might be preggers. How long is your cycle usually? What made you do a test?

silly phone wont let me take a pic, i don t know why i did one just bought it and thought id just try one, hope you guys dont think im being silly, its deffo + though :(

I don't think you are silly. If it is a true positive then the most likely thing is that you are preggers. OPK's pick up the pregnancy hormone just as they pick up the Luthenising hormone. Very, very few women ovulate when the are in AF. Please can you say how long your cycles normally are this will help us figure this out. :hug:

has anyone got msn i can show you on the web cam what it looks like :D

Hi Becs :D :wave:

Mel I have msn but don't know if i can view webcam footage

Mel&Hope said:
sorry yeah they are bout 29 days long usually:)

Okay then you should normally of on day 16/17. What type of OPK are you using. Normally the control line is on the right hand side and the test line on the left - is this how you are reading it? If so then my guess is that you are preggers. Now please do a hpt as we are now dying to know.

bless all sorted , there is a deffinate 2 lines but wrong way round ! weve all been there and done that havent we !

dont test for another few days mel , see if it gets darker and as per msn once it does , ovulation wll be in 12 to 48 hours 1

sorry the test line is on the left side and is lighter then the reference line, i dont have any pg tests though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back