Help please :(

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Ok so every night for the last ten nights Stanley has had me up From about 130!

Basically, he will just moan and moan, not crying just literally moaning!!!

We have always had a really good bedtime routine and from about 10 weeks he clustered his bottles in the daytime and went 12 hours at night! I've got a couple of theories as to what it could be?

1) his teeth! He cut two teeth around the time this all started!

2) it's the Easter holidays and he's a sucker for routine and may be feeling 'out of sorts'

3) he was having 40oz hungry baby formula a day so the health visitor suggested adding a small meal at lunchtime, maybe his poor little belly is getting to that??

Or

4) it's his last injections :( started the day after!

I've tried everything to make him comfy :( anbesol and teething powders for his teeth, offering water throughout the day to ease his tummy and I've vowed to chill for a couple if days to see if it's routine!

I just feel so lost :( if it is his injections surely it wouldn't be affecting him now??

Who knows?? I just feel for him and I'm hardly getting any sleep which means I'm walking around half asleep lol

Any advice would be very gratefully received xxx

Didn't want to read and run. But hope he settles back into his routine soon Hun. Could be anyone of those ideas. Maybe just persevere with your normal routine as adjusting it may confuse him? Really hope things settle very soon for you.xx

Aww hun I don't know what to say as my bubba is still really tiny but didn't want to read and run! I hope someone pipes up with some advice xx

Im just so tired lol I don't know what to do :( xx

Alice has just cut 2 teeth and has had a few grizzles and moans the last few nights. Could be that. Or like you said, just out of sorts over Easter hols

Hey hun, what time does be go to bed? My LO has been getting earlier and earlier and then started waking up earlier too! Zzzzz

Also does he have plenty of naps in the day? Freya has a nap every two or so hours and I find the more see naps in the day the better she sleeps at night as she doesn't get past it!

I can't see it being his injections now, but could be teeth!

Also if he is just awake and a little whingy have you tried ignoring him? I found Freya used to wake up at 3am every night and just chat, I used to get her out and give her a cuddle which I think encouraged her lol! So no I just pop her dummy back in and she goes back off :)

Hope I've helped and you manage to get some sleep xxx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

oh no thats rubbish I think the clocks changing has alot to answer for too

My LO went through a similar stage a couple of weeks ago. He was teething at the time so once all the teeth had cut and he'd got over the cold he got whilst teething, we did controlled crying.
It could be any of the reasons you mention. My LO was waking up wanting to come into our bed because we were soft before and let him sleep in our bed if he woke in the night. He still wakes up from time to time now, but we just do controlled crying and most of the time within 10 minutes hes asleep again.
Hope your LO gets back in to his routine again soon. xx

Thanks girls :) I've tried letting him cry, creeping in giving him his dummy and creeping out but once he wakes at about 130 that's it, I could do the dummy thing 20 times wouldn't make a difference!! I do find that when he has naps during the day he sleeps better. I just feel so crP cos I feel like I've list control of it all where we've been out and about :( xx

Does he go sleep to music? Sometimes if I put charlies music on he goes back to sleep by himself. He also has white noise on too x

hey hun i didnt wanna read and run but i cant really offer any advice as harry is still only tiny and is only just starting to have a routine i hope he starts to feel better soon and everything returns to normal xxx

I might try white noise see if it works :) x

How old is he hun x

I found i had to put my little boy in his own room at 6 months as he would moan in his safer waking me up then i would wake him up x

I also found teething gel on a dummy helped a little bit x

Leaving him to cry it out as after 7 months he was getting too heavy for a walk bounce and cuddle round the room x

I tried the radio and cds too they helped a little x in the end i got a projector that played music and shone images of winnie the pooh on the ceiling x

29 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

Also i only stopped night feeds after he was 9 months have you tried a bottle and wind.

29 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

Hey gun. He's 5 months. Thing is he's been sleeping through since 10 weeks and he has 40oz hungry formula during the day and he won't take anymore! I did try :(

He's in a room with his brother as its more peaceful in there! I used to wake him up at night when I went to bed when he was in my room! It doesn't help that he can prob sense I'm bit uptight and worried about it all which prob does not help!!! Lol xx

Have you changed his bedtime at all? This happebed to me, Charlie slept 10-6 and i drastically n stupidly changed to about 7 n now he will go down at 7 but will wake up for a feed and rise when the birdies rise. Maybe hes not in need of loads of sleep...also, perhaps hes not comfy? Perhaps put a few rolled blankets or towels either side and tilt him on his side a bit? Xx

Hey PP :) no his bedtime is the same but maybe it's all to do with the clocks changing??? Lol I don't know!! It could be bloody anything lol

He sleeps on his front and always looks cost, I've tried him to iffy in a sleep bag thing see if maybe its cos he's a bit chilly lol

I've tried so many different things tonight it'll be hard to see which one works!! Lmao Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back