help please (baby list)

confuzed 88

Reaction score
hi ladies I'm trying to get my shopping done and need some help with what's missing... I walk into shops and feel so confused at what to get, so hoping you can all help meee

newborn

gro x5
vests x6

0-3months

gro- 1
vests x5
2peice pjs x2
2 outfit

blankets x3
socks x15 pairs
hats x3
mittens x3
towels x2
bibs x5
feeding cloths 9

can u tell me how much more of each thing I need please
xxx

I have been having the same problem. You will maybe need a few more bibs? I have 20 something lol. I would get some more outfits...alot of people don't bother with them much but i have, its just what you want. I like to have at least 10 0-3 baby grows and vests too. I am new to all this so may need to buy a few more things when shes here xxx

im sure Kezza done a list a few months back.. had everything on it..
ill have a look :) x

more bibs, lots of nappies cotton whoool baby bum cream teething gel for when the do teeth lots of baby grows and sleep suits, you will need a lot of baby grows because they in them everyday and if they get wet u can always change them xx

i have my husband telling me to stop buying things so iv just stopped taking him baby shopping lol my mum says i shud give it a rest, but i feel i dont have enough of everything

defo wuld say more baygrows they can go throught easiy 5 a day and same with bibs x

Am I dumb for not knowing exactly what the difference is between babygro's/baby vest's/ sleep suits etc are? I get confused and dunno what I should have for each or when they should be wearing them... obviously sleepsuits pretty self explanitory....
xxx

Babygros and sleep suits are the same as far as I'm concerned. Vests have no legs and can be short or long sleeved. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back