Help!!! Opks driving me mad!!!

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
So my opks were getting darker and darker but still not positive. Yesterday (cd14) was looking really good and I was so sure that today's would be positive but it looks fainter! I will do another before bed but I feel a bit disheartened now, can you look at my pic and give some opinions please xx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316968578.830392.jpg

It does look lighter Hun I would have thought looking at the others you would get a pos today or tomorrow have you tested this evening? If I were you I would give the more expensive opks a go for a few cycles. You get the same readings as me it's such a pain in the ass x

The last one was done about an hour ago, I'll do another later on. I hate opks, they do my head in but my cycles are so wacky I can't do without them. I also need them for the timing for the shettles shit. GRRRR I'm so peeved, I really thought I'd get a positive today but they're just messing me about. I don't think I could afford to blow a load of cash on expensive ones, imagine how many I'd need? I'd have no idea when to do them x

Mine drove me mental what I start doing is just counting back 14 days from af and just counting that as ov. I seem to be having a 34 day cycle at the mo. I hope you get a pos soon Hun xxx

I can't even do that hun because my cycles have been anywhere between 32 to 51 days!!! I thought that bloody soy would make an impact, my arse! x

Where is everyone? I don't seem to know anyone in ttc anymore :( x

Yep I've been.hiding out in the GR lately, currently in.my 2ww but trying not to think about it don't want to get my hopes up iykwim xx

Hey cosmic.
That happened to me the other day, so i just guessed that it was my ov day but am still doing opks just incase it wasn't. It is so bloody epensive x

its only since i took the norethistrone that i have got back on track hun it might be worth chatting to the doc about it i know you hate taking crap like that so did i but it has really put me back on track.

i know very little in ttc anymore xxx

I'm still here too! Most of the people who joined around the same time as me have got their bfp. So I know very few people left in ttc!! I got fed up with the ic opk's so invested in some cb digis last month and just normal cb this month. They are expensive but so worth it to stop the guessing. I had two very definate dark lines on Thursday and Friday. Managed to bd on Thursday but oh too tired on Friday :(. Just really lost enthusiasm now, I feel like ive put so much effort into ttc and it hasn't got me anywhere!! Wonder if I'm ever going to see that second line on a hpt?! Good luck girlies x

your still in with a great chance hun, I know how you feel i have really lost hope in getting a bfp again. i think my initial worry about not been able to have more kiddies has come true. I have had 3 mcs now. I said last month would be my last try and i got a bfn but i still have that little voice in my head. I dont have the heart to keep trying but im upset when i dont.
Fx for you hun xxxx

I don't know anyone either so i'm hiding in ltttc :)

I don't think you've ovulated looking at those :oooo:

You should get a line while the background is still pink for a positive.

Have you tried reducing the sensitivity of your OPKs? The ebay shop i use has different strengths.

Amy - you was on Norethisterone?

I'm supposed to be taking it with my next IVF cycle, how long did you take it for and when did you get your bleed etc etc? xx

Amy - Oh bless you, that must be really hard to cope with. You're still in with a chance, don't give up. I had a customer of mine tell me she's just fallen pg, she's 43 and been ttc for 4 yrs! And another customer of mine who's 40 and was going through early menopause got pg by accident!! The doc said she only had a 1% chance of that happening!
I just wish I could stop thinking about it, it's my first waking thought and never thought I'd get so obsessed. Can't believe it's so difficult. My best mate got pg first try with both her kids, it's not fair?! Stamping my feet right now!!
Anyways at least we have each other to understand our ups and downs and mental moments lol
Xx :dust:

Last edited:
Hi lou :wave:
my doc gave gave it to me when i had all the really heavy bleeding and clotting. I took it 3 times a day for 10 days. My bleeding stopped after 3 days which was such a relief. It was 3 days after i finished them that i had my period. I found i was a bit snappy on them and my appetite increased along with a bit of bloating. but i have to say they were a god send x

Hey hun hope you are ok, im still here aswell.. If i get my bfp this month you could lend my cbfm if you like then youd deffo know if you were getting a positive x

I have cbfm to try next month. Couldn't start it this month as I was on hols when I should have started it. Hopefully that will help me!

Hey hun hope you are ok, im still here aswell.. If i get my bfp this month you could lend my cbfm if you like then youd deffo know if you were getting a positive x

Thanks hun, that's really kind of you, I'll deffo take you up on that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back