help on smelly feet!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
ians home, he works hard and he is very hygienic he isnt dirty but his feet, they just produce these smells, even when scrubbed, they start producing these awfull smells and they are getting worse, he has been in bed for over an hr and i can stioll smell them and they are klnocking me sick, this is serious the whole house humms of his feet and like i said it isnt because hes dirty or anything!

Now does anyone know anyway i can stop them smelling, he does wash them as he knows they stink but he can be just sat on the sofa and they will just start smelling! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
whats it like in summer when he's sweatin lol!!!!
as soon as he gets in from work make him wash his feet thoroughly, dry every little bit of them and then go barefoot so his feet can breathe!!
hopefully it wont humm as much lol!!

chop them off! :rotfl: sorry :oops:

have you tried the odour eater thingys in his shoes?

yeah tried it sam and kay thats exactly what he does do i swear they just pruduce smell from nowhere

:puke:

tried baby talc powder.

or take him to the docs? some sweat glands can over work :think:

someone i used to work with went to her docs because her sweat glands under her arms used to allways produce sweat. even if she was cold.

give me a min, i will google it.

Alfiesmummy said:
ians home, he works hard and he is very hygienic he isnt dirty but his feet, they just produce these smells, even when scrubbed, they start producing these awfull smells and they are getting worse, he has been in bed for over an hr and i can stioll smell them and they are klnocking me sick, this is serious the whole house humms of his feet and like i said it isnt because hes dirty or anything!

Now does anyone know anyway i can stop them smelling, he does wash them as he knows they stink but he can be just sat on the sofa and they will just start smelling! :shock:

have you ever seen the film '''misery' steph??

if you have you'll know what i mean :twisted: :twisted:

My dad always says that the way he stops his feet from smelling, is by washing them before going to bed (not on a morning).

Then he dries them really thoroughly, and then leaves them to air for about an hour, without putting any socks on or anything.

He's fairly convinced that the reason feet smell is because people wash them quickly in the morning and then don't dry them properly, and then they put socks and shoes on so the feet are in a warm damp environment, which makes them start smelling again.

I dunno if what my dad says is true, but it's worth a try.

no i havent budge, ... whats it about? do you think im a misery? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I probably am lol mind you i blame ian for making me this way!

Put some baking soda in the shoes that will take the smell away, and keep the feet as clean and dry as possible, if it is a really bad smell it might be a fungal infection in which case he will need some antibiotics and or some fungal cream like canestane for feet,
Good luck i know how you feel mine are the same heheheh kidding!!! :lol:

i pair of rubber gloves, a scourer and a bottle of strong beach, get scrubbing haha
:rotfl: i have smelly feet though too :oops: :shock: :puke:

alice gets smelly feet if she wears her fluffy boots :shock:

Alfiesmummy said:
whats it about?

a crazt lady who kidnapps a writer and then ties him to the bed and clubs his ankles to stop him walking.

you should watch it its funny

i dunno about clubbing his ankles but i may take a hacksaw to them and cut the bleeders off, all night they stank!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back