Help needed with secret santa

maybebaby

Reaction score
I've got to get a secret santa present for a girl at work, problem is I don't really know her very well. Got to spend about £15 and don't want to get something crap because it's only a small office & everyone usually gets really personal/funny presents. She only started a couple of months ago and works in a different room to me so I've not really had a chance to talk to her much.

Any suggestions? I don't mind going a bit over budget for good ideas.

go to anne summers and cause a riot :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

is it a little old dear of a receptionist you have to buy for? Even better!!!!!!

:rotfl:

Bless, don't think she'd cope. She's quite quiet, 29, married, no kids.

ahhhh excellent!

get her a little handbag sized dildo :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You women are terrible :rotfl:

Yeh, Anne Summers if she ain't going to know :twisted:

get her something dirty from ann summers and then get her a proper present of scarf and gloves you can pick nice inexpensive ones from asda or something!

get the lipstick vibrator from ann summers then she will think she has got some lipstick but will be surprised when she opens it up!! haha

What about a glass with her name engraved on it with a bottle of wine. They have an engraving shop near me that does lots of gifts like this and they arn't very expensive. The only thing with this is that you will have to find out what drink she likes. They also do other things like a personalised glass with a bottle of WKD or mini bottle of baileys or whiskey. Do you have an engraving shop where you live? If not smellies is always an option as everyone likes these.

ill vote anne summers :lol:

go for the nice dolphin shaped one :)

if you arent keen on that, i like the engraving idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back