TMI - Sorry but maybe I need some advice

Ems

Reaction score
I have just been to the loo and im wearing black nickers and i noticed some white stringey egg white dishcargey type of stuff and when i wiped it was stringey. not lots of it but is this the plug starting to break away do you think or os this increased dischrage just normal?xx

Personally, I would say that was just normal increased discharge hun. The joys of the 3rd Tri hey?!

yeah as DW says sounds like extra discharge, think the plug can have a different colour or tinge to it xxx

sounds like discharge. im always getting that and i think its too early for my plug to come away x

Thanks ladys.

I am aways so nervous because I am forever getting pains here there and everywhere and I guess I am just expecting something to happen.

I hope he does stay there for now as I am not ready yet. Still need to spring clean the house and also my partner is on a 6 week contract that he can't get away from :0(

Thanks ladys.

I am aways so nervous because I am forever getting pains here there and everywhere and I guess I am just expecting something to happen.

I hope he does stay there for now as I am not ready yet. Still need to spring clean the house and also my partner is on a 6 week contract that he can't get away from :0(

Im paranoid too! everytime i got to the loo i keep thinking im going to see a big floating plug :rofl: xxx

Sounds like discharge. I get paranoid every time I go for a wee as I think a big green monster snot is going to follow! (LOVELY!) with the way he is engaging down there!

Put on a panty liner & if you notice any colour changes or smells then ring MW! x

I think I am wishing for an early baby but at the same time I really hope hes happy and healthy. I should just be patient like everyone else but the urge to just want to see him is imenses.

xx

The joys of tri 3! The discharge just seems to get worse now!

Agree.. The joy of tri3!! If it gets a funny colour or smell defo see a mw..
I've had to wear pantyliners for weeks now it's horrid :(

I go to the loo and worry a head will pop out with all these bh :shock: :lol:

Agree.. The joy of tri3!! If it gets a funny colour or smell defo see a mw..
I've had to wear pantyliners for weeks now it's horrid :(

I go to the loo and worry a head will pop out with all these bh :shock: :lol:

Me too! Had period like cramps for a few days now and today I've got horrible pain in my pelvis/pubic bone :( horrible x

It's not nice :( I do worry about trying to 'squeeze one out' too hard and popping the head out :lol:
I'm hoping my labour is that easy tbh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back