Help me pick one of four....

I would definitely choose Lila. I like the slightly rarer names. Where I’m from Mia, Lily and Isla are so common and there’s multiple in school/nursery classes. But that’s just my area xx

I would definitely choose Lila. I like the slightly rarer names. Where I’m from Mia, Lily and Isla are so common and there’s multiple in school/nursery classes. But that’s just my area xx

Mia, Lily and Isla are popular everywhere unfortunately! Lilah is indeed the rarest option of the four though not by much. I’d go with that too.

I’d go for Isla. Think it’s still less common than Mia.

Isla is very popular where I’m from, it’s currently in the top 10 girls names, I think at number 4 or something so it’s going to be everywhere, lily is in the top 10 too and also very popular

Definitely Lila! The others I hear a lot, but Lila is lovely and unique! :)

Lila. It’s pretty & different. Others are very common. I used to like the name Isla and then my daughter starting watching this family on YouTube & the daughters called Isla & the way the parents say it all the time really put me off & that’s all I can think of when I hear the name lol

My daughter is called Isla and she’s amazing (obvs I’m biased!!)
#teamisla

As someone who grew up being the 3rd Zoe in a class, I'd go for more unusual names. Out of the 4 that's Lila but maybe look at other names it might be why you can't decide =). Mila and Aria for example x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back