Help me pick one of four....

rsaund

Reaction score
So below is my list we've narrowed it down to....problem is deciding on one....Any preferences?

Isla
Mia
Lily
Lila

If you don't like any of the above please don't comment :)

....help!!

So below is my list we've narrowed it down to....problem is deciding on one....Any preferences?

Isla
Mia
Lily
Lila

If you don't like any of the above please don't comment :)

....help!!

Mia as that's my little cousins name and she is a beautiful little thing

Lily is the name we’ve chosen if we have a girl but I also like Isla :)

I love Isla and Mia as names, the others are lovely names too but I would go for Isla or Mia personally. Which are you swaying more towards?

I love Isla and Mia as names, the others are lovely names too but I would go for Isla or Mia personally. Which are you swaying more towards?

That's the problem I can't decide. Mia was top of the list but then my SIL just had a baby and called her Leah and i'm thinking they sound very similar? Maybe it doesn't matter and i'm over thinking it :lol:

That's the problem I can't decide. Mia was top of the list but then my SIL just had a baby and called her Leah and i'm thinking they sound very similar? Maybe it doesn't matter and i'm over thinking it :lol:

How close are you to your sister in law?

Mia and Leah do sound a little similar, but I don't think it's too much. Have you asked family members opinions to see what they think?

I do love the name Mia and working in a school I've found the girls I've worked with called Mia have been lovely, I've never worked with an Isla but do think it's a very pretty name. Same with Lily and Lila never actually worked with anyone with those names.

How close are you to your sister in law?

Mia and Leah do sound a little similar, but I don't think it's too much. Have you asked family members opinions to see what they think?

I do love the name Mia and working in a school I've found the girls I've worked with called Mia have been lovely, I've never worked with an Isla but do think it's a very pretty name. Same with Lily and Lila never actually worked with anyone with those names.

We are pretty close alright, but i'm hoping the similarities aren't glaringly obvious :roll:

Thanks everyone, really interesting to hear people's opinions!

Mia or Isla would be my choice but all 4 are beautiful

Like them all, but in order I would put them:

- Isla
- Lily
- Mia
- Lila

I'd pick Lily or Isla. Every class at school has 2 Mia's so I'd avoid that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back